INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM SERVICES
AIRMI can design, implement, and administer a complete or partial Human Resources Management Program for any company. The full scope of the program will be determined by a comprehensive needs analysis and will comply with all fiduciary requirements. The services provided include the following program elements:
Resources policies and procedures
recruitment and retention strategies
and benefits administration
Each of these elements is defined by and integrated into the client’s current corporate structure.
If needed, AIRMI will provide on-site consulting and out-sourcing as well as service direction. AIRMI’s human resources management professionals will provide clients with the expertise and resources needed for effective and cost-conscious workforce solutions. In response to the increasing complexity of Human Resources functions, AIRMI has access to the technologically sophisticated tools required for Human Resources transaction, administration, and compliance tracking.
- Develop a process to enable departments to effectively post, advertise, and recruit candidates for vacant positions.
- Screen and refer applications from qualified internal and external candidates.
- Conduct reference checks and process selected candidates.
- Develop and/or review Employee Handbooks and make appropriate changes to ensure adherence to employment-related laws, regulations, and policies at the federal and state levels.
- Provide frequent updates regarding employment laws and policies, which will allow for better defense where any litigious situation arises.
- Develop employment applications and other employment-related forms, which provide needed documentation for terminating an employment relationship or Department of Labor audits.
CLASSIFICATION AND COMPENSATION
- Develop position descriptions and/or job specifications for all classes of work.
- Develop or revise compensation plans to reflect the current labor market.
- Develop or revise performance evaluation tools.
- Conduct labor market analysis.
- Conduct position audits to make certain that all resources are being appropriately used.
- Advise, prepare materials and consult relative to matters involving international employees (and students, as is applicable).
- Prepare J-1 visa designation applications.
- Act as consultant in Exchange Visitor matters.
- Advise and assist in the employment aspects of hiring non-resident aliens.
Should you have questions or require additional information, please complete the questionnaire. Questionnaire