With over 65 years of collective divisional experience in employee benefits planning, AIRMI brings a unique combination of specialized industry experience and expertise that will benefit any business.
- expertise in designing insurance programs across a spectrum of industries based on client needs;
- excellent rapport and long-standing relationships with insurance carriers across the country that are minimally rated excellent/A- by A.M. Best and strong/A by Standard & Poor’s;
- exceptional customer service, professionalism, and personalized service; and
- highest quality insurance and investment products designed to fit the specific needs of every employer.
As the broker for an employee benefits program, AIRMI will successfully streamline administrative procedures, offer comprehensive coverage utilizing many types of insurance products, and increase employee awareness and appreciation of their employee benefits package.
- Medical Insurance (including Prescription Drugs, Vision Care and Hearing Care)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and & Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance (weekly and long term)
- 401(k) and Other Retirement Planning Programs
- Fully insured as well as alternatively funded Employee Benefit Plans
- Supplemental Disability
- Payroll Deduction Auto and Home Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
(i.e., Aflac, Colonial, etc.)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Global Assistance Plans
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- AIRMI will provide an in-depth analysis of the existing employee benefits plan with timely recommendations on enhancing insurance coverages or other insurance plans that will meet any company’s changing needs.
- AIRMI will conduct an annual review and comprehensive analysis of the existing employee benefits plan to ensure that it is competitive in the constantly changing marketplace.
- As value-added service AIRMI will:
- monitor plans and services provided by other vendors;
- provide paid claim reports (when available) from incumbent insurance carriers;
- keep the employer abreast of changing industry trends and legislative changes;
- detail voluntary products available for implementation;
- maintain absolute compliance with reporting mandates under ERISA, DOL, HIPAA, COBRA, etc., and
- act as a liaison between employees and other insurance companies and service vendors to resolve claim and contractual issues.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS & COMMUNCIATIONS
- Coordinate, schedule, and implement annual employee open enrollment meetings and Benefit/Health Fairs.
- Prepare personalized annual benefit statements for every employee.
- Create an Employee Benefit Handbook or Benefit Summary that details the benefit plans and services offered by the employer.
- Ensure that the Summary Plan Description be delivered to all employees within sixty (60) days, following the effective date of program implementation (either electronically or in hard copy).
Should you have questions or require additional information, please complete the questionnaire. Questionnaire